Bahasa Indonesia translation and interpreting services
Indonesian – bahasa Indonesia – is one of the most widely-spoken languages in the world. 43 million people speak it as their first language. 156 million as a second. The Republic of Indonesia has the fourth largest population in the world too. This makes bahasa Indonesia translation and interpreting services much-requested by UK businesses. Because getting your materials translated into this language potentially opens up a huge new market for you products or services.
What’s more, getting your Indonesian translation handled by Asian Absolute means you will be matched with suitable native-language specialists. Professionals who have either five years or more experience in your industry. Qualifications to Masters Degree level. Or both. Because only they have the knowledge of terminology to smoothly bridge any cultural and linguistic differences.
Asian Absolute also has the expert translators you need for Indonesian to English translation. Almost uniquely among Language Service Providers, that linguist will be a native English-speaker. That’s the only way to make your localised message appear completely natural to a native eye.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Like you, we understand that Indonesia has a vast pool of living, spoken languages – more than seven hundred – in addition to bahasa Indonesia. Making sure that you are getting your documents translated into the most suitable target language or languages is simply part of the support you will get from us. Whether that means another standardised register of Malay. Or another language entirely.
If you are an Indonesian company, you can count on the same expertise in reverse. Whether you are targeting Australian, American or British English speakers – we make sure your localised text is perfectly natural and compelling to any native audience. Take advantage of:
- The highest standard of project management – industry-recognised and award-winning
- ATC and ATA membership, plus many other international industry bodies
- Use of specialist native language translatorsfor both your Indonesian to English and English to Indonesian communications
- Incredibly fast turnaroundachieved through a global network
- ISO:9001 qualitystandard certified
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
What do you need bahasa Indonesia translation services for?
Do you need to localise your latest marketing communications? Scientific papers? Important documents? Your website?
Whatever it is, Asian Absolute has the right expert for the job. With an extensive worldwide network of specialist translators at our disposal, you’ll be carefully paired with linguists who are not only experienced and/or qualified in your field. But also experts in:
- Translation of any documents
- Multilingual desktop publishing and typesetting
- Localisation and translation of e-learning courses
- Website translation, localisation and transcreation
- Software and app localisation
- Transcription of telephone conversations or other audio recordings, videos, speeches and interviews, etc.
You can have us provide specialists in any industry you are part of or targeting. Engineering, construction or manufacturing. Banking and finance. Legal practice, insurance or life sciences. Marketing and advertising. Your project determines the professionals we pair you with.
The importance of choosing the right kind of Indonesian interpreters
Bahasa Indonesia is the official language of Indonesia. Most Indonesian people speak this common language – it is generally seen as a positive national unifier. But most also speak at least one other language, most commonly Javanese, Balinese or Sudanese. Asian Absolute can advise you as to which will be most suitable for your event if required. Or potentially provide Indonesian interpreters fluent in both or all of the languages you want to support.
Remember that in addition to providing simultaneous or consecutive verbal translation of what is being said, your interpreter will be able to help you with:
- Business or social etiquette
- Expected or suggested conduct
- Body language and mannerisms
You can get just the right specialists to provide language support for your forthcoming business meetings, negotiations, conferences, seminars, appointments, social engagements as well as for dubbing and voice-over work.
Getting the best value from your Indonesian translation
You need to know that you’re getting the best value for money from your Indonesian translation services. The best way to do that is to learn a little about the way we work:
- You send us all of the details about your project with a quick phone call or by filling in our enquiry form.
- You receive a clear quoted rate for the work you need – no obligation. You approve it.
- Your specialist translator or team of translators will then be selected. Asian Absolute has a huge global network of linguists to draw from. So you’ll always be paired with a native speaker of your target language with knowledge and/or experience in your industry.
- Translation Memories (TMs), glossaries and a style guide will be created for your project
- Your document will be localised into your target language, taking into account all local cultural norms and expectations to create a truly persuasive, natural message.
- A senior editor checks your document for accuracy and style.
- Professional Quality Assurance checks.
- The original translator gets a final say and your document is reviewed one last time.
It all happens in a secure environment where your information is protected. You then have the TMs, style guide and more stored for the next seven years too. Perfect when you need to produce future projects where consistency of terminology and phrasing are going to be key.
Call now and get 24/7 support
Whatever you need. Whatever questions you have – get in touch. You can get a free, no-obligation quote on the bahasa Indonesia translation services you need anywhere in the UK or around the world at any time. Contact your local 24/7 support team now.
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.