Tagalog translation services for the UK
Translating from English into Tagalog is a real challenge. Native Tagalog speakers have their origins in many different parts of the Philippines, and dialect preferences are a serious challenge for any English to Tagalog translations. Only experienced and qualified Tagalog translators – the kind that deliver all of our services in London – will have the necessary knowledge of Philippines’ regions and dialects, and the skills to adapt English communications into the most effective final text in this interesting language.
We provide the highest quality translations between these two languages. Intimately familiar with the Tagalog language and its dialects, our specialist Filipino translators will help you to effectively communicate with your target audience.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Talk with your local audience in the language they understand.
It’s more than just the actual words – it’s understanding the culture, knowing the local slang and making sure that your audience’s preferences are always met.
- You’ll always be working with a native speaker of your target language – important when you want to communicate like a local
- Take advantage of our longstanding expertise in any industry
- Get the swiftest turnaround of any project – we have a global network of linguists
- Relax knowing that we meet the exacting ISO:9001 quality management standard in all work we do for you
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Do you need translations into Tagalog? Filipino? Pilipino?
These Frequently Asked Questions might help you:
Where is Tagalog spoken?
Tagalog is spoken in the Philippines along with over 150 known Philippine native languages. Tagalog is mainly spoken in Manila and its surroundings, and due to its privileged location is used as the default language of the capital and administrative centre of the Philippines.
What’s the difference between Tagalog and Filipino or Pilipino?
Filipino and Tagalog are considered to be mutually intelligible varieties of the same language. Most Filipinos will use the name “Pilipino” because a “p” sound is easier for them to pronounce than an “f” sound.
What is the national language of the Philippines?
Filipino is the national language of the Philippines. Mainly based on Tagalog, it incorporates elements of all Philippine languages.
Which language to most Filipinos speak?
Most Filipinos speak Tagalog either as their mother tongue or as the accepted means of communication. Other major regional Philippine languages – with at least 1 million native speakers – include Cebuano, Ilocano, Hiligaynon, Bikol, Waray-Waray, Kapampangan, Pangasinan, Maranao, Maguindanao, Kinaray-a, and Tausug.
Asian Absolute provides top quality translation services for Tagalog, Cebuano and Ilocano. We can help you decide which will best help you reach your target market.
More information about the Tagalog language
- Tagalog used to be written with the Baybayin alphasyllabaryin which symbols would represent syllables.
- The original Tagalog writing system was supplantedby the Latin alphabet during the Spanish colonial period.
- The Tagalog language is related to Indonesian and Malay. Its vocabulary contains several loanwordsfrom the colonial Spanish language. Words and phrases with roots in English and Chinese are also apparent.
- Special attention is usually required for Tagalog typesetting, website localisation and software localisation.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific translation, localisation and marketing requirements for the Philippines with one of our project managers.
Getting the right Tagalog translation service in London
Your Tagalog to English and English to Tagalog translation services in London will be provided by a linguist who’s a specialist in your industry sector. Whatever materials you need to have translated, our Filipino translators will accurately localise and adapt your content.
We can assist with:
- Translation of certificates, official documents, etc.
- Desktop publishing and typesetting of brochures, marketing materials, etc.
- Translation of patents
- App and software localisation
- Transcription of any audio or video file into any text format
- Multilingual subtitling services in all languages
- Website translation and localisation services
- A spectrum of interpreting services
Please talk to us about your needs for language services wherever you are in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.