Translation services for marketing agencies
Tone. Word choice. Message. We make globalising your marketing easy and effective – no matter what region or culture you need to target.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
- ISO:9001 quality certified
- Native-speakers of your target language
- Marketing specialists in over 120 languages
- Member of all leading industry bodies, including the Association of Translation Companies
- An award-winning team managing your project
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Translate, localise, transcreate
The translation of marketing, advertising and PR requires a special touch.
It’s unlikely that you’ll be wanting a direct translation of your communications. Instead, you’ll want your translated message to be as appealing and on-brand for an audience from another culture as your original was for your domestic audience.
To do this, you’ll want to consider more flexible types of translation:
- Localisation: localising your communications goes further than straightforward translation. It involves adapting all aspects of your message to the cultural expectations of your intended audience.
- Transcreation: allows your linguist maximum freedom to move away from the exact words you used, to convey your concepts in a way which resonates with your specific target audience.
Guarantee accuracy, branding and fidelity in your message
Even when localising or transcreating your message for a local audience, you will want to ensure consistency of terminology and messaging with your existing communications.
That’s where our technology, tools and Quality Assurance (QA) measures come in:
- Glossaries of terms mean we agree on the specific translations for things like project features and brand benefits early on and stick to them.
- Translation Memories allow us to keep your message consistent within and across projects.
- Triple-layer QA involves proofreading by a senior editor and final review by your marketing specialist translator.
Reach unique cultures
Getting your message across in regions where the culture is very different to your domestic one – whether that means China, Japan, the Middle East, or as a foreign company entering the UK market – can be a real challenge.
We’ll help you overcome it.
You retain control as we work with you to storyboard your project – or to retain any wordplay, concepts, slogans, rhythms or sounds which you feel are integral to your campaign or brand.
The Desktop Publishing (DTP) experts
DTP and typesetting are a key part of most forms of advertising.
We can handle the entire process for you. From assessing the suitability of your designs and fonts for new markets, through translation or adaptation, to delivery of print-ready files.
Integrity and accuracy checks are built into the process. So you can focus on higher-value tasks.
Our designers are familiar with the challenges of working with complex languages in all of the most popular desktop publishing software.
Adobe Creative Suite
UK marketing translation services matched to your project
You can call on us to translate, localise or transcreate a vast range of marketing materials:
Adverts, Adwords, banners, billboards, business cards, commercial letters, Flash ads, flyers, posters and signs, promotional leaflets, sales brochures.
Demonstration scripts, direct mail, product data sheets, product information and catalogues, product white papers, sales presentations, sales scripts, slogans, straplines and taglines, viral marketing.
Bulletins, circulars, complimentary slips, corporate communications, corporate presentations, internal communication plans, interviews, press releases, speeches.
Audio transcriptions, audiovisual presentations, didactic content management systems, documentary voice-overs, e-learning courses (SCORM standard and others), multimedia content development, scripts for movie, radio and documentaries, synopses, video games.
Localise your website, your app, your video content
We provide specialist marketing and advertising translation services for companies in all sectors of the UK economy.
IT, Telecoms & Electronics
Banking & Finance
Marketing & PR
You can have us handle
- Certified document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and desktop publishing
- App and software localisation
- Translation of technical papers
- Transcription of documents, audio and video recordings
- Captions and surtitles
- Voice-overs & dubbing
- Website localisation and translation
- eLearning localisation
- Communication effectively in an international setting thanks to our skilled professional interpreters
Reach out to us 24/7
Get a free, no-obligation quote today – or ask any questions you have about the marketing translation services you need in the UK.
You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, every day.
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.