Gaming translation and localisation services in London and the UK
As an experienced developer, you already know how important it is to properly localise your games and apps. Ensuring complete immersion and a seamless user experience are just the start.
Why work with Asian Absolute?
Depending on your genre, translating and properly localising your content may present unique challenges to a normal translator. That’s why we work with experienced specialists and with you to ensure that artistic and stylistic decisions are preserved when localising your game or app for players and users in a different region.
- Work with translators who know games – and know how important it is for your vision to come across clearly in any language
- Easily localise into more than 120 languages using experienced native-speaking linguists
- Keep your code and IP safe – we practice the sort of security measures usually found among global banks, and our linguists sign Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Count on a fast turnaround, with our worldwide network of specialists able to provide round-the-clock work
- Rely on the highest quality – our work meets the highly regarded ISO:9001 quality management standard and we’re members of the ATC, ATA and many others
Guinness World Records
Why it’s more than just words
Your specialist game translator will be a native of the region you wish to target. This means they can advise you on issues such as:
- Colour schemes and UI:certain cultures, such as China, place a large degree of emphasis on colour symbolism. There are also certain norms which users in different regions may expect – right-to-left language menus, for example.
- Subject matter and cultural sensitivities:different audiences will understand and interpret historical, societal, political and many other issues in different ways. We ensure that you have an understanding of these differences so that your game or app will not be in conflict with them.
Translation services for games and apps all over the world
Game and app localisation for all platforms and OS
Games for PC and all consoles
Mobile apps and mobile games
Game packaging and manuals
Marketing and advertising for games of all kinds
Tell us about your language needs 24/7
Get a free quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
Need help with your project? Give us the details, and we'll contact you shortly.