Oil and gas translation services for London, the UK and worldwide
Oil and gas specialist translators. Native speakers of your target language and culture. There’s more than one reason why our oil and gas translation services are used by businesses in London, the UK and around the world.
We can help you overcome any language barriers in the energy industry. From the expedition reports and geological reports of upstream companies. Right through to marketing and website translation for companies much further downstream.
Whatever your field – drilling, civil engineering, metallurgical analysis, environmental impact analysis – we match you with an expert in the field. They’ll be a native speaker of your target language too.
Because only a native speaker has the in-depth knowledge of your target culture required to ensure your translated document is going to be perfectly tailored for your audience.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
We have specialist oil and gas translators in Russian, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Kurdish, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, Algerian, Mexican Spanish, Venezuelan Spanish, Bahasa Malay and many other industry staples. We’re perfectly positioned to localise any and all of your materials for any region.
No matter whether you are our newest, smallest client or our largest regular customer, you will enjoy the same attentive, personal service:
- Your own personal project manager – you’ll have your own project manager selected from our industry award-winning team.
- Native-speaking specialists – your hand-picked translation team will always be made up of natives of your target language and culture.
- Global oil and gas hotspot targeting – we can localise energy sector projects into more than 120 languages and dialects.
- The highest quality, ISO-certified – our services are certified as meeting the ISO:9001 quality management standard. We’re also members of the ATA, ATC, Elia and many other industry bodies.
- Worldwide specialists in oil and gas translation – from our headquarters in London and local offices spread around the globe, we source linguists who are experts in the energy industry.
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Oil and gas translation by industry specialists
The subject matter knowledge of your linguist is one of the main deciding factors governing the quality of your final translation.
That’s why subject matter expertise is our first requirement for selecting linguists for your oil and gas translation team. They will always be an expert in your field. Be it drilling, telecommunications, patent law, Computer-Aided Design or any other.
Their five years’ minimum of industry experience and/or Masters degree-level qualifications in your field ensures they have almost as much knowledge to call upon as you do. Using their expertise, we regularly translate:
- AutoCAD files and drawings
- Business communications of all kinds
- Civil engineering documents
- Diagnosis manuals
- Drilling programs
- Expedition reports
- Health, Safety and Environment reports
- Legal documents
- Marketing brochures
- MicroStation files
- Process descriptions
- Production documents
- Quality assessment and procedures
- Service manuals
- Technical specifications
- Training and user manuals
- Well Reports
Upstream, midstream and downstream energy translations
Our client list for oil and gas translation services includes companies in every part of the energy industry:
- Upstream companies – companies in crude oil and gas production. Translation projects we receive from these companies tend to relate to geology, drilling and expeditions. But they can feature anything from website localisation to interpreting services.
- Midstream companies – companies which process, store and transport oil and gas products. For these companies, we often translate operations manuals, health and safety documents and documents relating to the tendering process.
- Downstream companies – companies which further refine or sell oil and gas products. Many of these companies call on us to translate things like environmental compliance documents and marketing. But again, there is a large variety of projects.
Localise your website, software, legal contracts and more
We might spend a lot of time translating technical documents for businesses in the oil and gas sector. But we can also expertly localise your marketing materials, software and much more.
To do so, we rely on specialist translators who are native speakers of your target language and culture. Only they have the deep knowledge to know what your target audience expects in terms of cultural norms when it comes to:
- Certified, notarised and apostilled translation and document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and DTP for any project
- Software localisation for multimedia products and software, UI and related (e-) documentation
- Website translation and web localisation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and remote interpreters with an energy industry background
How your oil and gas translation service will happen
- You order a free quote – provide some information about your project and we return a free, no-obligation quote. Once you’re ready, we’ll get started.
- Your project team is assembled – with a globe-spanning pool of specialists to choose from, we locate the ideal experts in your part of the oil and gas industry.
- We confirm your terminology requirements – we build Translation Memory databases and confirm glossaries of terms with you. This ensures fidelity and cohesiveness within and across projects.
- Your deadlines are met – thanks to our global network, we can meet even very short deadlines when the need arises.
- Your project is Quality-Assured – editing, proofreading and review by your original translator ensure your translated text is on-point, finely judged and perfectly fit for task. We also offer back translation and reconciliation for your mission-critical items.
Get your free quote today
Tell us what you need from your latest oil and gas translation project. The team in our London headquarters – or our local office closest to you – are ready to discuss your requirements at any time.
Request your free, no-obligation quote or ask any questions you might have today – with zero commitment – 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.