Real estate translation services for London, the UK and worldwide
People retiring abroad. Companies seeking overseas premises. Individuals moving for exploration or opportunities. The real estate translation services we provide in London, the UK and globally help estate agents, property developers and numerous other real estate professionals attract new clients and close critical international negotiations.
Because whether it’s creating a seductive property description – or negotiating a precisely-worded international contract – when there’s a language barrier between you and the other party, it’s important that you can communicate as naturally as you do in your own mother tongue.
That’s exactly what Asian Absolute allows you to do. No matter whether you need an interpreter with real estate experience for a conference, an open house or a negotiation. Or a specialist real estate translator for your international property marketing materials or a technical contract.
We make sure you’re just as persuasive to your new audience as you are at your own well understood in your own country.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
No matter whether you’re our newest and smallest client or our largest regular customer, you will get the same attentive, personal service alongside:
- Award-winning project management – work with a team that’s used to delivering projects in every corner of the world, on time and on-budget.
- Native-speaking linguists – are the only kind who can carefully tailor your message to your audience’s cultural as well as linguistic expectations.
- The ability to target more than 120 languages – localise your content for almost any region, language or dialect in the world.
- ISO-certified quality – we’re certified as meeting the critical ISO:9001 standard as well as being a member of the ATC, ATA, Elia and numerous other industry bodies.
- Global experts in real estate translation – from our headquarters in London and local offices around the world, we locate industry specialists to handle your projects
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Get real estate translation by industry experts
One of the most important factors governing the quality of your final translation is the subject matter knowledge of your translator.
That’s why all of the real estate translation services we deliver in London, across the UK and around the world are handled by in-domain experts. These are linguists who either have five years or more of experience on the property industry or relevant Masters degree-level qualifications. Or, often, both.
We regularly translate:
- Real estate listings
- Website listings
- Property leases
- Tenancy and occupancy agreements
- Building permits
- Zoning permits
- Realtor’s licenses
- Home loan applications
- Financial paperwork
- Real estate safety and standards documentation
- Housing association information
- All kinds of materials relating to residential and commercial properties
Localise your website, app, property descriptions and more
In addition to technical documents specific to the real estate industry, we can also carefully localise all of your marketing, software and much more besides.
Doing so calls for in-depth knowledge of your target market. That’s why all of the specialists who deliver our real estate translation services are native speakers of your target language in addition to their specific property expertise.
These experts are completely familiar with the cultural expectations, norms and other standards your target audience is used to. Because it’s their culture too.
We often provide:
- Certified, notarised and apostilled translation and document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and DTP for any project
- Software localisation for multimedia products and real estate software, UI and related (e-) documentation
- Website translation and web localisation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and remote interpreters with a background in real estate
How our real estate translators handle your project
- Request your free quote – we can provide an accurate estimate after you send us just a few pertinent details about your project. Once you confirm you’re happy, we’ll get started.
- We build your project team – with a global talent pool to choose from, we select real estate translators who are both experts in the industry and native speakers of your target language.
- Your terminology glossaries are created – we use Translation Memory technology and gather technical glossaries and brand guidelines from you to ensure your translations are consistent within and across projects.
- You set your deadlines – working 24 hours a day via our global network, we’re able to complete even the most complex project at incredible speed.
- Final triple-layer Quality Assurance checks – we carry out editing and proofreading and give your original translator the chance to review all changes. We also offer back translation and reconciliation for your highest-profile projects.
Why not use Machine Translation for real estate projects?
If you’ve ever written real estate listings yourself, you’ll know how important it is to judge the exact tone you strike and phrasing you use.
This means it’s a real shame to throw away your hard work by relying on free machine translation using something like Google Translate when you advertise your stunning new property internationally.
Go ahead and copy-and-paste a foreign-language description from an overseas competitor into Google Translate. See how well that translates into fluent, flowing English. Imagine how little a potential client will be convinced by language like that.
It is possible to train a specific custom Machine Translation engine for specific tasks. But that’s something which needs careful cleaning and selection of bilingual in-domain data, engine training and human post-editing before results of real quality can be delivered.
Request a free quote 24/7
Talk to us about your latest real estate translation project today. Our London headquarters team and the experts in our offices around the world are standing by to discuss your project with you 24/7.
You can get a free, no-obligation quote or more information without committing yourself to use us at any time
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.